The use of Bluetooth speakers should pay attention to the following eight points:
First, the speaker amplifier fever
Power amplifier fever is a normal sight, please pay attention to do not place other items (such as DVDs, tablecloths, etc.) on the power amplifier to facilitate heat dissipation.
Second, Bluetooth speaker no sound
1, first check whether the power supply can be plugged in, the device can be normal power.
2. Check whether the speaker A/B on the power amplifier panel can be turned on.
3, check the power amplifier signal output equipment can be adjusted in the correct position.
Third, TV sound using speakers / Bluetooth speakers to play
Use the audio cable to connect the TV and the power amplifier (TV input/output is connected to the TV/DTV output of the power amplifier; and the power amplifier signal source is adjusted to the “TV/DTV” status; the TV volume can be turned down).
Fourth, the speaker's power is clean, clear and transparent
How to determine the power clean? The cleaner the power supply, the clearer, quieter, and brighter the sound will sound, and the better the sense of hierarchy. The correct sound response is sweet and bassy, full-bodied and full-bodied, high-volume and flexible.
V. Speaker / Bluetooth Speaker
The so-called machine is similar to the mechanical machine's run-in period, after the audio equipment has been working for a certain period of time, the temperature inside the machine is opposite to the ambient temperature, so that the reduction mode of the reducer reaches the optimum point, and the replayed sound is optimal. BeSound's rugby sound has the shape of a football and can be carried around. Specially designed angle changes allow the best audiovisual effects in every corner of the music playback space.
Six, speaker connection
1. Do not indirectly connect the satellite audio to the input of the power amplifier, first connect the satellite audio and high speakers, and then connect the high speakers to the power amplifier.
2. Do not use broken or worn wire, otherwise it will cause fragment damage.
3. Before connecting, please close your amplifier and cut off the connection with the AC power outlet, otherwise it will cause fragment damage.
4. Do not indirectly connect the high speaker to the TV unless it has a discreet or full-channel reduced input.
5. Do not let the exposed speaker cables touch each other. This will damage the amplifier.
Seven, the normal temperature of the speaker / Bluetooth speaker
The normal task temperature of audio equipment should be 18°C~45°C. Too low a temperature will reduce the sensitivity of the machine; if the temperature is too high, it will burn the component easily, or cause the component to delay aging. Audio equipment avoid direct sunlight, but also to prevent close to heat sources, such as heaters, refrigerators and so on.
Eight, the machine should be used
Commonly used can extend the life of the machine, such as some parts with a motor (recorder, CD player, DVD laser disc player, etc.).